IMPORTANT 2022 ELECTION DATES - YOUR VOTE IS YOUR VOICE
October 18, 2022 - Last day to Register to Vote for 2022 General Election
October 19, 2022 - First-day advance mail ballots are mailed, and advance in-person voting begins at the Clerk's Office for the 2022 General Election 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mon-Fri
November 1, 2022 -Deadline for voters to apply for advance mail ballot
November 8, 2022 - Election Day for 2022 General Election - 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at William Carpenter Building
- Advance voting application mail to Election Office 303 Court Street, Scott City, KS 67871
- Your ballot will be mailed to you 20 days before the election.
- You may advance vote in person 20 days before the election.
- All mail ballots must be postmarked prior to the election to be counted.
- Special needs voters may receive assistance for applying or casting their voting ballot.
- Voters may apply for permanent status, if qualified, for a ballot to be mailed automatically.
- Permanent Advance voting application
- Polling places are open from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Where do I vote?
- All townships or ward will be at the William Carpenter Building at the fairgrounds, 608 Fairground Rd, in Scott City Kansas
- What do I bring to the polls?
- Government-issued identification
RULES CONCERNING VOTER REGISTRATION APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITHOUT PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
This notice covers persons who have applied to register to vote and have not yet provided proof of citizenship. Due to recent court rulings, if you have applied to register to vote at a Kansas Division of Motor Vehicles office or if you have applied to register to vote using the "Federal Form" voter registration application (as opposed to the standard 'state form') and have not yet provided proof of citizenship, you are registered to vote unless you receive an official notice stating otherwise. Your name will appear on the poll book for your voting location, and you will be given a standard ballot. There is nothing further you need to provide unless and until you receive further notice. If you have questions concerning your eligibility or this notice you may contact your local county election office or the Secretary of State's office at (800) 262-8683.
*IF ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION HAS CHANGED, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION*
303 Court Street
Scott City, KS 67871
P: (620) 872-2420
F: (620) 872-7145
Marie Allen, Election Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Advance- 8am - 5pm, Clerk's Office
All polling places- 7am - 7pm
Mon - Fri
8am - 5pm
To view a sample ballot for the 2022 General Election please go to https://myvoteinfo.voteks.org/voterview
Sample Ballots for the 2022 Primary Election